If you’ve been keeping up with all our blog posts and social media accounts, you will have a pretty good idea of what we’re all about- healthy living, yoga, staying active and living life to the absolute fullest! We get excited about sharing our lifestyle and living tips with people so that they can live the life they want- just like we do!
So, you know that we are yoga-enthusiasts and we love a good green smoothie, but there are plenty of things you might not know about us! To help you get to know us better, we have shared a few fun (and sometimes embarrassing) facts about us – try to guess which secrets belong to who…and be prepared to have a giggle!
- “I pooed my pants when I was seven years old and hid behind the shed because I didn’t want anyone to know!”
- “In my first ever yoga practice, my mind was running along the lines of ‘what comes next? Everyone is watching me!'”
- “I have always had a fear of flying, however I have recently overcome this from using the strategies that we also use in our teacher training programs!”
- “I used to be scared of spiders but now just see them as funny fury creatures.”
- “The happiest moments of my life have been when we started franchising Peak Physique Hot Yoga & Michael proposing to me!”
- “My best travel experience was visiting the Caribbean islands!”
- “Two of my proudest moments were opening up our second Peak Physique Hot Yoga studio at Prospect in Adelaide… and of course, getting married to Suz” 🙂
- “I was in a tennis tournament when I was ten years old… and I went into the Men’s toilet by accident. I was so embarrassed!”
- “I remember my first ever hot yoga class- it was such a challenge and I was just thinking, ‘wow this is hot! I am sweating in this yoga class!’”
- “My favourite travel experience was Mexico playa del Carmen!”
How did you go? How many did you get right…?
1, 2, 4, 6, 7 = MIKE!
3, 5, 8, 9, 10 = SUZ!
Now you know us just that little bit better! Despite our busy and hyper-productive lifestyles, we are just your average couple underneath (with all the funny stories that come with this!) We love to have a laugh- it is a hugely important part of living a healthy, happy life and we hope this made you smile!
Mike & Suz 🙂
You may know us as the owners and master trainers of the Peak Physique Hot Yoga studios, however our commitment to the PPHY community doesn’t stop with the classes!
Our priority is to help people live the life that they want – whether that be through a career change (become a yoga instructor with our teacher training programs or own your very own studio with our franchise opportunities!) or through living a healthier life with our hot yoga classes or 21 Day Detox Guide (soon to be released!).
We are here to help you make the changes that that you need to live the life you want!
Mike & Suz J